Pages

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Is this the end???

It's been well over a year now since I last wrote in this blog but I wanted to get my final pictures on here from Spain! So I guess better late than never, right? After my trip to Malaga I only had a few weeks left and I wasn't about to stop with the adventures. Since the last part of this trip was a while ago I don't have a super detailed account for what happened but I do have tons of pictures...which I would like to share. The majority of my time left in Spain was spent with my friend in Granada. She completely saved me as I was having problems looking for a place to stay...plus she's uber cool. Being in Granada is great and whats even better are all the small towns nearby that one "must go visit." Jaen, Baeza and Ubeda were all on my list of places to see so a friend and I decided to go check out the sites. See our adventures below: p
Now that I've been back in the states for a while I keep wanting to go back and visit friends. I had an absolute blast while visiting everyone and traveling to new places. The next time I visit I'm planning to go with my new hubby (Mike and I are getting married in May! Yes...same guy from blog pics). I can't wait until we're off on our next adventure together. XOXO Thank you all for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment